Kellék philosophy journal
Kellék is a biannual review that publishes original work in philosophy. All articles are blind-refereed or invited. Each issue focuses on an essential philosophical topic, be it a particular dimension of a philosopher’s work or a philosophical problem relevant for contemporary discussion. In addition to these thematic sections, some issues contain a "Varia"section with contributions from a variety of philosophical perspectives.
Submit an article or book-review to: firstname.lastname@example.org
General indicatios for authors:
- The articles submitted should be relevant for the field of philosophy.
- The texts proposed for publication must be previously unpublished and should not be simultaneously proposed for publication to another journal (or collective volume), until the author receives the answer from the editorial board of Kellék.
- All articles are double blind-refereed except when invited.
- The texts should be written in Hungarian, but they must be accompanied by an abstract (including 3-5 keywords) in English.
Manuscript / Blind copy
- In order to expedite the double blind peer review process, please include a “blind” copy of your submission (i.e. a copy from which you have removed any references that could serve to identify the author, including prior work). Nevertheless, the editors will verify every individual submission for these references and meta-data saved by document processing software (e.g. author fields in document properties); however, if the author submits a “blind” copy, this will accelerate the process.
- On a separate sheet, please include the information regarding the author (name, affiliation, postal address, email).